Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Deal on Carving Knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Deal on Carving Knives

Good morning. If you need a set of knives this is an AMAZING deal - https://www.edealinfo.com/d/0072850....-Steel-Kitchen

The entire set of knives cost $13 delivered, this included shipping. Make sure you clip both sets of coupons as noted in the link. I just picked these up last week and got them a few days. Excellent knives

Your link didn't work, but I found it.

3-Pack Enowo Ultra Sharp German Stainless Steel Kitchen Chef Knife for $12.00
    Get 3-Piece Enowo Ultra Sharp Premium German Stainless Steel Kitchen Chef's Knife, Ergonomic Handle and Gift Box from Amazon.com (via VipoonDirect).
    Price : $39.99
    Discount : 15% clip coupon (refresh page if not seen or could be targeted)
    : $21.99 via coupon KDRNAOVO
    Shipping : Free
    Final Price : $39.99 - 15% - $21.99 = $12.00 + Free Shipping
    Note: Prices and promo codes (if any) are valid at the time of deal publish & can change/expire at anytime.
    Amazon.com (07/03/2021)
    Direct link to Amazon and use the above coupons:

I haven't tested the coupons to confirm they all work yet.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I guess links get changed, moved, etc., Glad you were able to find the update and post. As mentioned, both coupons worked and I paid $13 delivered. Another site worth checking out is Amazon Coupons at https://www.amazon.com/Coupons/b/ref...ode=2231352011. You type in the brand name of the item, say, Cutluxe, and if they have any coupon codes, click and apply at checkout.

Comment

STEbbq I tried again but only got the 8% off coupon I tried entering the KDRNAOVO code at checkout, but they said it was invalid.

Comment

• STEbbq
          STEbbq commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess they expire quick! 🤷‍♀️

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here