Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXPIRED- Porter Road 15% OFF Sitewide Sale: July 2-4 ONLY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXPIRED- Porter Road 15% OFF Sitewide Sale: July 2-4 ONLY

Porter Road's FIRST EVER site-wide sale is live for a limited time only from Friday July 2nd through Sunday July 4th.

Get 15% off every item on porterroad.com from incredible dry aged hot dogs, to tons of grilling sausages and dry aged burgers, smoking cuts like chuck roast, and more! No code needed, discount will auto-apply at checkout, along with Free Shipping on all orders over $100.

Offer Name: First Ever 15% Off Site-Wide at Porter Road plus Free Shipping on $100+ orders!

Sale: 15% off everything

Dates: July 2nd - July 4th

Coupon Code: n/a

Category: All

Plus: Free Shipping on Orders $100+

I have a $100 electronic gift card that is really burning a hole in my digital pocket now. Glad I waited a couple of months to use it!

Comment

Damn! My freezers are beyond stuffed. I have to stand back when I open the door.

Comment

• jfmorris
        jfmorris commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I am kinda in the same boat. With high prices lately, I've been stocking up when I find stuff on sale, and I need to do some freezer reorganization to fit anything else in there...

I haven’t ordered from these guys in awhile but I will be ordering first thing in the AM. Thanks!

Comment

Just cooked up a Porter Road tri tip last night and it was excellent as always.

In the past it has been a bit frustrating that they don't always have everything I want to order in stock at the same time. If I want tri tip and hanger steak and teres major and a ribeye there will usually be one of them out of stock since they butcher different primals on different days. But recently they sent an email saying they are moving into a larger processing facility that will allow them to keep more products in stock more days.

Comment

• klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          I just looked and no tri tip or picanha. No boneless ribeye, but they have bone in and they have tres major right now. I like their pork products a lot too

I'm sorta over-stocked at the moment, but may take tonight to reorganize all 4 freezers to see if I can fit something in. I hear some beef osso bucco calling my name...

Comment

Put an order in, they had 6 racks of ribs left so I was able to snag a couple. Got some new stuff too like pork wings and a pork brisket. And one of my new favorites, lamb neck. Thanks again for letting us know about this sale.

Comment

• Maxriptin
            Maxriptin commented
            Editing a comment
            I too ordered the Pork Brisket. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it?! Maybe cook it like I do with beef brisket. What are you planning?

• klflowers
            klflowers commented
            Editing a comment
            Maxriptin, the Porter Road site says low and slow, so I'll probably treat it like aa pork butt, dry brine, some MMD or something similar and go 225 until it probes tender. I'll probably get to it in a couple of weeks. Here is a post about cooking one:
            Porter Road sent me a replacement pork brisket for that underweight one, looks much better, though only 1.7 lbs. Matt at Gambling Stick was cool enough to send me up some of the no-salt rub he uses on these, so we’re gonna try it! The rub is very earthy, with nice, complex layered flavors. It’s not sweet, not spicy (at

Luckily after having all the guests here for our anniversary I had space in a freezer to fill up. I did not know that they also apply quantity discounts to items when ordering. Got that on some items and also got the 15% off, so I’m quite happy.

Comment

You beat me to it, Huskee !! Made my order just a few minutes ago! (i better start checking my email earlier)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here