Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacques Pépin New Complete Techniques (for Kindle) on Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacques Pépin New Complete Techniques (for Kindle) on Sale

If you're a glutton for cookbooks (as I am), this one seems hard to beat. It's not the newest thing out there (published in 2012) ... but neither is French cooking ... nor Jacques Pépin for that matter. It is, however what looks like 700+ pages of really good general information. It's HERE on amazon.com for $2.99 ... and since it showed up this morning on BookBub, likely elsewhere for other formats, too. Now off to learn how to eviscerate a squab (whatever that is ) ...
    Last edited by MBMorgan; May 31, 2021, 12:23 PM.

I’m a cookbook lover, too. Thanks for the referral!

Aside, I love reading Pépin. I can read it in his voice!
    Last edited by Mosca; May 31, 2021, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup! 👍

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I can’t thank you enough, I love Pepin & everything he does. Probable the most influential to my cooking along with Grace Young & Meathead. That said, I have this e-book. Got it a year or two ago, I’m goin to guess fer $1.99. The prices have started to drift an extra buck, hmmmm, like everything else. What you really did is highlight my obsession. I counted 175 cook e-books. Some life changes are on the near horizon.

Comment

• Dalmore
        Dalmore commented
        Editing a comment
        175?!?#!$!

• Michael_in_TX
        Michael_in_TX commented
        Editing a comment
        That is...a lot of e-cookbooks.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here