Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Memorial Day sale $200 off Smokefire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber Memorial Day sale $200 off Smokefire

Nobody has posted this deal. I wonder why.

The notice I received shows the "sale" running until September 7, so more than just this weekend. Might indicate a considerable inventory on hand.............

Comment

• zinfella
      zinfella commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like they're not moving real fast.....

I am waiting for $200 off on a 22 or 26 inch kettle or a Performer! Well, actually my son and son in law are! I've got all the grills I think I need at the moment.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      "At the moment" ... 😁

• djl
      djl commented
      Editing a comment
      At the moment can change real fast when you see a chance to get $200 off one of those...

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    The notice I received shows the "sale" running until September 7, so more than just this weekend. Might indicate a considerable inventory on hand.............
    Your post made me rake another look, and you're sure enough right! I'd say that's pretty close to a permanent price drop. I would love to have one, but, the truth is I'm not confident that the SF is a good bet for me. Don't wanna go through the experiences that Glitchy had, before he threw his hands up and returned his EX 4.

Comment

For what it's worth, I used Fakespot.com to analyze the reviews on Amazon after seeing some recent one star reviews mixed with some glowing five star reviews. Fakespot rated the quality of the reviews (how authentic they are) as a C.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQPhil View Post
        For what it's worth, I used Fakespot.com to analyze the reviews on Amazon after seeing some recent one star reviews mixed with some glowing five star reviews. Fakespot rated the quality of the reviews (how authentic they are) as a C.
        Amazon reviews are always suspect, IMO. Some folks have an agenda that they fail to disclose in their reviews.

This thread has not drawn a lot of comment even though Weber is a big time player in grilling.Is it possible that Glitchy's documented troubles put a stake through the heart of the SF sales, here on AR?

As they say in South Mexico, "Quien Sabe, ya'll?".
        Last edited by zinfella; May 29, 2021, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I have read very similar comments to Glitchy’s over at reddit, and the Weber forums as well. A lot of folks that take pride in smoking and BBQ seem to be consistently frustrated with this one.

Comment

• zinfella
            zinfella commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah me too!

Havin Zero problems resistin this most generous offer...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bones View Post
            Havin Zero problems resistin this most generous offer...
            A fair comment and an opinion apparently shared by many.

Comment

Hokay, here's the results. The burgers were served with cold oil fries, and both were fabulous!!

Attached Files

Comment

Hey Admin, I posted those burger results in the wrong thread. The post should have gone to this thread,

Can you help?

Mr. Bumble, AKA Zin the moron..........

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here