Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17" Stainless Steel Brazilian-Style BBQ Skewers Set $11 at Home Depot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17" Stainless Steel Brazilian-Style BBQ Skewers Set $11 at Home Depot

pizza67 found it on Amazon for even cheaper but it's not entirely clear if they are the same width: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07K4H5K...EM91MZ78WMXW22

https://www.homedepot.com/p/G-F-Prod...kESgeStR3z2R80

Click image for larger version  Name:	i790ml2.png Views:	109 Size:	400.2 KB ID:	1014923

Click image for larger version  Name:	NNE8ET7.jpg Views:	106 Size:	79.6 KB ID:	1014924
    Last edited by Attjack; April 9, 2021, 08:34 AM.

@Andrrr

Comment

Those are really nice at an amazing price. But the wood handles are a deal breaker for me because they wouldn't work in the tandoor.

Comment

• Willy
        Willy commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! You have a tandoor. Pretty please tell us more.

Also, FWIW, I picked up some nice metal-handled, wide blade skewers in a Turkish grocery some years ago. Cheap, but I don’t remember the price.

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        The solution is simple. Just have many sets of skewers as I do. MCS to the rescue.

Thanks.. Ordered...

Comment

Thanks for the info. Will be ordering a bit later today. 🐣

Comment

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          Why the heck is there a chicklet in my post?🤷🏼🤦🏼
          Anyway got one ordered. 🙌

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought that chicklet was for me?

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          😂😂

Attjack , you've done it again.............

Comment

Oh nice! This is great. PBC sells something similar and they are really handy, but these are even cheaper.

Comment

I got curious and found the exact same set on Amazon for $8.99.

Comment

• Attjack
              Attjack commented
              Editing a comment
              I wonder if the lowered the price in response to the HD deal? The place where I saw this deal originally usually has a link to the product on Amazon for comparison. Good find nonetheless I'll edit my original post.

• Uncle Bob
              Uncle Bob commented
              Editing a comment
              The HD description is a bit weak on dimensions, but it may be that at 3/8" the Amazon one is a narrower blade as the HD seems to imply it's 1/2", and the Amazon alternative at 5/8" is $25

jfmorris in regards to the post you made on flat skewers this was a thread was posted a week or so ago. I got them and really nice. The wooden handles are a convenient addition for rotation of food.

Comment

• jfmorris
              jfmorris commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the feedback! Good to know!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here