Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Clad sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zinfella
    commented on 's reply
    Cool, enjoy it, we do.

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    a thing of beauty

• SheilaAnn
    commented on 's reply
    The christening will be my Easter soup!

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    Soup/stock time!!

• SheilaAnn
    replied
    And here it is! It is flawless, y’all!

Click image for larger version

Name:	A78FBC54-9808-4D84-A9F6-3825F28BFAAC.jpeg
Views:	174
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	1011253

Leave a comment:

• SheilaAnn
    commented on 's reply
    I actually just got the shipping notification today! "in transit"

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    Have you received it yet? I saw a pan in the copper core and it took me everything to not get it.lol

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    The one thing I can say, you will be happy. When you cook with their products, you know you have a good product.

• SheilaAnn
    replied
    I bit.... grabbed the copper core 8-qt stock pot.

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    let me know how that works out for you. 😁

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    I must not open again. I have completely changed my mind on what style of pans I want, (handles, storage, capacity), and there is a whole lot of want in there. Must resist!

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    Also, I use them on my Weber charcoal grill, they clean up like you would never know. Also, get yourself some barkeepers friend, if you do not have it already. If the inside needs a little scrub, it works incredibly well. I hear only great things about the copper core.

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    +1
    Well worth the investment. Great stock pots.

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    I have built a nice set of copper core P&P's using these sales. The difference is remarkable. I have the 8qt stock pot and it's a beast. I have bought seconds and I could not find anything wrong with them. Still not cheap, even at these sales prices, but they are a lifetime investment.

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Same here. And the first time you plop in on a cooktop it gets scratches.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here
2024 Weber Contest