Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Clad sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Clad sale

Another All-Clad seconds sale on now.

ofelles what does "second quality" mean in the product descriptions?

Comment

SheilaAnn Slight markings scratches. I have purchased several pots and have not noticed anything. Cosmetic only.
      Last edited by ofelles; March 16, 2021, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here. And the first time you plop in on a cooktop it gets scratches.

SheilaAnn i have purchased 4 or 5 pans from these sales. Can’t find a flaw in any of them.

Comment

That said, ofelles and Richard Chrz which style is best? I am eyeing the copper banded one. BF thinks I need a decent stock pot. I use the base of my 10qt Fagor pressure cooker as my stock pot and deep fryer. It is so thick! I can regulate and hold temps with ease.

Comment

• CaptainMike
          CaptainMike commented
          Editing a comment
          I have built a nice set of copper core P&P's using these sales. The difference is remarkable. I have the 8qt stock pot and it's a beast. I have bought seconds and I could not find anything wrong with them. Still not cheap, even at these sales prices, but they are a lifetime investment.

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          +1
          Well worth the investment. Great stock pots.

• Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          Also, I use them on my Weber charcoal grill, they clean up like you would never know. Also, get yourself some barkeepers friend, if you do not have it already. If the inside needs a little scrub, it works incredibly well. I hear only great things about the copper core.

I must not open again. I have completely changed my mind on what style of pans I want, (handles, storage, capacity), and there is a whole lot of want in there. Must resist!

Comment

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          let me know how that works out for you. 😁

I bit.... grabbed the copper core 8-qt stock pot.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          The one thing I can say, you will be happy. When you cook with their products, you know you have a good product.

• Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you received it yet? I saw a pan in the copper core and it took me everything to not get it.lol

• SheilaAnn
          SheilaAnn commented
          Editing a comment
          I actually just got the shipping notification today! "in transit"

And here it is! It is flawless, y’all!

Click image for larger version

Name:	A78FBC54-9808-4D84-A9F6-3825F28BFAAC.jpeg
Views:	160
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	1011253

Comment

• SheilaAnn
          SheilaAnn commented
          Editing a comment
          The christening will be my Easter soup!

• Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          a thing of beauty

• zinfella
          zinfella commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool, enjoy it, we do.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here