Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Operation BBQ Relief (OBR) - COVID-19 Update - May 8, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCGrill
    replied
    Thanks for the update, and the idea. My company is doing a donation match if employees donate to a 501c3 during the COVID crisis. I've been stuck trying to decide who gets a few dollars from me. I've decided! And this bunch actually is doing a lot directly related to alleviating COVID related problems.

Leave a comment:

• Jim White
    replied
    243 employees retained or rehired. While feeding the food insecure and those on the front lines of fighting the disease.

Talk about a win-win.

I think it's time to break out my wallet for OBR again.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    A great vid, a heartwarmin reminder in these troubled times, an a Major Milestone fer OBR!!!

My Beloved Cowboy Hat is doffed in Utter Respect an Admiration!

Many Thanks fer sharin this, Brother!

Leave a comment:

• Operation BBQ Relief (OBR) - COVID-19 Update - May 8, 2020

Date: Friday, May 8, 2020 at 3:37 PM
    To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
    Subject: Update Operation BBQ Relief COVID-19 5-08-2020

Partners, Sponsors and Supporters, (this is sent as a BCC but intended for you)

Operation BBQ Relief has had a very exciting week celebrating new milestones and continuing to provide meals throughout the country. When Operation BBQ Relief was started after the Joplin Tornado almost 9 years ago, we never imagined we would celebrate the milestone of serving 4 million meals.

Operation BBQ Relief was honored to celebrate our 4 millionth meal with The University of Kansas Health System yesterday. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve heroes serving on the front lines on this special day for our organization.
    The recipient of the 4 millionth meal was Dr. Dana Hawkinson, MD, medical director infection prevention and control and national expert on the COVID-19 pandemic.

The presentation of the 4 millionth meal can be watched at the link below.

CNN also highlighted the work we are doing in response to the pandemic. Special thanks to CNN for the opportunity to bring awareness to our mission on a national platform.
    Story: https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/07/us/co...oes/index.html

Video: https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2020/0...-cnnheroes.cnn

Operation BBQ Relief continues to connect, inspire, serve, educate, and feed communities in need.

We appreciate the support of the OBR Family throughout the country. It is because of you that we have been able to reach our 4 millionth meal milestone and make a difference in the lives of so many families and organizations.

Our best to you and your families,

Click image for larger version

Name:	obr1.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	843166Click image for larger version

Name:	obr2.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	843165Click image for larger version

Name:	obr3.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	843164Click image for larger version

Name:	obr4.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	843167

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here