Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giving Tuesday - OBR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving Tuesday - OBR

Facebook will match gifts to OBR up to $7 million.

#GIVINGTUESDAY
    Thank you for your continued support of Operation BBQ Relief. Please consider supporting Operation BBQ Relief this Giving Tuesday on December 3. Facebook will be matching every dollar donated up to $7 million beginning at 8:00 AM Eastern time. We hope you take advantage of this opportunity to "double" your impact.

Help Operation BBQ Relief in 3 easy and quick ways:
    1. Donate on Facebook
      Click Here to Donate on Facebook
    2. Create your own fundraiser to share with family, friends, neighbors and co-workers. Your fundraiser will take only a few clicks to create.
      Click Here to Create a Fundraiser
    3. Visit the Operation BBQ Relief website to learn about the various participation levels and impact of your giving.
      Click Here to Donate on the OBR Website
    Last edited by RonB; December 3, 2019, 08:10 AM.

OBR is also an option on Amazon Smile

Comment

OBR received my donation last night. I'm looking forward to the day when I can become a more active part of the fine work they do.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here