Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Operation BBQ Relief in East Texas after Saturdays tornadoes; monitoring Hamilton, MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation BBQ Relief in East Texas after Saturdays tornadoes; monitoring Hamilton, MS

From OBR:

Partners, Supporters and Team Members,

Saturdays Tornadoes
    Yesterday devastating tornado’s caused severe damage to Franklin and Alto Texas. Our Texas team sprang into action and served approximately 250 meals last night to first responders and families in the community in need. Working with Emergency Management and the Salvation Army we served 1110 meals today between Franklin and Alto, Texas. Another organization arrived in Alta today so our projected meals for tomorrow will be down. As the power is coming back on in these two towns and the community members are really coming together to help their neighbors. We believe that meal service will be done in the next couple of days.

Sundays Tornado
    We are in communication with the Emergency Management Director for Hamilton, MS from a tornado this morning. At this time, we are still gathering information to see if feeding is needed. We are continuing to prepare as severe weather is projected across the same path again this week.

We are focused on providing that one hot meal that makes a difference to those affected by these tornadoes.

Click image for larger version  Name:	unnamed.jpg Views:	1 Size:	104.5 KB ID:	664868Click image for larger version  Name:	unnamed2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	112.0 KB ID:	664869Click image for larger version  Name:	unnamed3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	81.6 KB ID:	664867

Follow our social media for pictures and detail.

Facebook.com/opbbqrelief
    Twitter.com/opbbqrelief
    Instagram.com/opbbqrelief

Click image for larger version  Name:	unnamed4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	4.7 KB ID:	664866

--
    Stan Hays
    CEO and Co-Founder 816-876-9019

To volunteer, donate, or to simply keep up to date on OBR's efforts, please visit them here.

Alto is 60 miles WSW of me. Think they got hit by two tornadoes.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      About a month ago some tornadoes went through south-central MI, about an hour-ish SE of me, in Flint (like they don't have enough trouble already with their water situation making national news the last couple yrs) Anyway, a buddy of mine who's in my band with me lives there and a tree fell in his yard, with the outer limbs hitting his truck and breaking the windshield.

A great organization!

Comment

God bless everything OBR does. Hope those folks up north of here recover soon. So heartbreaking

Comment

Great organization. Thanks for keeping us up to date, our prayers are up for those affected.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here