Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Operation BBQ Relief Win $10,000 from Sugarlands Distilling Company

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted, going to post on my FB page and try to drum up friend votes there too.

Just noticed on Facebook you can set your activity to "supporting Operation BBQ Relief" and even add a donation button to your post - cool!
    Last edited by FishTalesNC; January 27, 2018, 09:51 AM. Reason: added info about FB support for OBR

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      I Don't Do A-S Book Titter, or Anyother S.M. Site Anymore, To Many No Good Relatives Crawled Out From Under the Rocks❓ On a Personal Note How Are You and Your Leg Getting Along❓❓ 🤗😇🤗
      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• FishTalesNC
      FishTalesNC commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, I’m with you on the relatives crawling out from under rocks! Still need a lot of help from my lovely and patient wife just to move around, but as of today I cut my pain med dose in half, so that’s progress... Thanks for asking Danjohnston949 ! 👍🏻

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      FishTalesNC, 👍👍👍👍👍 Tell the Mrs, Eunice Has Been Fetching for Me Since The Sunday After TG❗️ For Better & Worse or We Wouldn't Have Boudht Them In The First Place❓ 👍👍👍👍👍 , Dan

Is this like the elections in Chicago? Vote early, vote often.

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Seems so!

Hangin' in at 3rd, that's good!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why H-- Mr. MGR Huskee, You Are Supposed to Kick A-- And Take Name‼️ 3rd Place Never Won Any Race I've Heard of❓❓ Motivation
      From On High Is Needed‼️ 🐒🙉🙈🙊🙈🙉🐒 Dan

Keep voting!!!

Comment

Inching up on 2nd place! Tomorrow is the 30th....

Comment

Got 'em every day so far.

Comment

My wife and I both voted today

Comment

They have drop back in forth place.

Comment

Originally posted by DWCowles View Post
              They have drop back in forth place.
              3rd on my screen

Click image for larger version

Name:	OBR.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	447224

Comment

• DWCowles
                DWCowles commented
                Editing a comment
                I stand corrected again! I was looking at their home page.
                Please forgive me.

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                DWCowles I can't stay mad at you, c'mere ya big oaf...

I just voted for the final time. It looks like we've made great progress! We only need to get just over 300 votes to move into 1st. Let's all make that final push! It is a little strange that 1st and 2nd are switched on my screen....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	150
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	447433

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here