Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Operation BBQ Relief 2017 Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation BBQ Relief 2017 Recap

This is from OBR. Remember, everyone here has donated through a portion of you membership dues! We give 5% of all fees to OBR.
    Thank You for an Amazing Year!
    There's been so much excitement around the year 2017. Operation BBQ Relief served more meals than we ever have in a single year, 569,450. We introduced airlifts to get our food to remote places in disasters and we received National recognition from both Fox News and CNN. None of this would have been possible if it were not for our volunteers, sponsors and donors!

Thank You to all our Volunteers!
    Gift of Giving
    We know many of you have supported us this year with your donation to help feed those in need after disaster. This year has been one of the busiest years for disasters and we have asked a lot from you. As the year is coming to an end we have a great opportunity to finish the year strong and cover our 2018 fixed expenses. Currently through our recognition with CNN, Crowdrise and Subaru we have a great opportunity to double your donation. Now through January 7th Subaru will match all donations made to Operation BBQ Relief on the Crowdrise Fund Raising Platform. Subaru will match donations dollar for dollar up to $50,000 with a maximum of $5,000 for any individual donation. If you or someone you know has been considering donating to Operation BBQ Relief now is the time.

We know there are many non-profits you could support and we appreciate your support. If you would like to help you can click the donate button below.
    Another option to make a donation before the end of the calendar year, would be to give appreciated stock. With the growth of the market this year; Dow Jones up 30%, Nasdaq up 30%, and S&P 500 up 20%, appreciated stock could be an attractive charitable gift option. If interested, please email [email protected] for more information.

Happy Holidays to you and yours from everyone at Operation BBQ Relief!

Sorry for the formatting. It's a copy & paste and even though I tried I can't seem to fix the layout.

Comment

• gcdmd
      gcdmd commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem, Huskee. Thank you for the reminder.

Found about Operation BBQ Relief last year. Looks like something that's I will do after retirement next year. How does volunteering work? For example after Irma last year, if I left Birmingham for Fort Myers? What would I bring, stay, etc? Thanks Larry

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here