Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Operation BBQ Relief is working in KY and they need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation BBQ Relief is working in KY and they need help

This just came in from OBR. If you are not familiar with this amazing group, they mobilize rapidly and set up kitchens in disaster areas and serve BBQ to first responders and homeless.
    ---------
    Dear Friends,

Operation BBQ Relief had deployed to Mayfield, Kentucky to share the one hot meal that matters with communities affected by the catastrophic tornadoes. The community has been decimated with over 80 lives lost, others still missing, and families forced to evacuate their homes. A hot BBQ meal provides hope, comfort, and friendship.

Please help by donating, signing up to volunteer, and sharing our social media posts.

Thank you for your continued support.

Much respect,
    Stan Hays
    Donate
    Help further the mission of Operation BBQ Relief!

1) Donate on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/donate/324659269257309/

2) Donate on GoFundMe
    https://gofund.me/2dcf8fa0

3) Donate on the Operation BBQ Relief website
    https://volunteers.operationbbqrelief.org/donations/donate-now

4) Donate by Mail
    Operation BBQ Relief
    PO Box 414378 WS #198
    Kansas City, MO 64141
    Help share the healing power of BBQ! Make new friends! Register to volunteer on the Operation BBQ Relief App or sign-up at www.obr.org

Thanks for the alert & direction.

Comment

Done. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Done here, as well.

OBR I support wholeheartedly, unlike some of the 'other' supposed charitable organizations out there. Maybe someday I'll be able to retire and buy a BBQ trailer and I can actually participate in something like this.

Thanks for sharing Meathead.

Comment

Done and shared on FB

They came to my area after one of the storms last year.

Comment

Done! Thanks for post

Comment

Done and shared on FB! Sad to see what happened there! Can't even imagine having to go through something like that.

Comment

Just donated. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Just finished a donation. Wish I could be there cooking, but that's not possible at the moment.

Comment

We will definitely pitch in....Thanx for the link

Comment

Done, and folks, if ya live close enough they can always use extra hands.

Comment

Thanks for reminder, done

Comment

Done!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here