Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Club GIFT CARDS - Give a 1-Yr Pitmaster Club Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Club GIFT CARDS - Give a 1-Yr Pitmaster Club Membership

You can FINALLY send the gift of Pitmaster Club Membership to all your friends and family! Your gift recipient will be sent a physical Visa card worth $23.95 that they can use to join the Pitmaster Club along with instructions on how to join and your personal message. The card will go in the mail within 48 hours. Your gift recipient must use the gift Visa Card to join the Pitmaster Club within 1 year of your order.

Important: Recipients must live in the US or Canada only.

Cost of gift card: $30 = One year subscription + printing, postage, and handling. Value of gift card: $23.95.

Go here to order! https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/gifts
    Last edited by Meathead; June 26, 2020, 02:28 PM.

Nice idea, hope I remember when Christmas rolls around

Comment

Very cool Huskee . is the card in any way restricted to being used to join, or it could used for anything?

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry I missed this back when you asked...It's like handing them $23.95 in cash- they technically could use it for whatever, but we hope they use it to join.

Wow, Brother Huskee ,et al that were involved in makin this happen! Major Kudos!

Great Stockin Stuffer, etc.!

Comment

So Huskee can I pay for a gift card that you can use to pay for someone that can’t afford the membership?

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry I didn't get this way back when you asked. I suppose you could order one for anyone and get it to them. But we do have scholarships for those who want to stay but can't afford to renew.

So if I buy a gift card for someone, do I get an extra chance for the monthly drawing?

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Legally we can't do any extra chances in the sweepstakes- they are governed by laws and we have to follow them.

Finally!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        Rubs Promo
        Meat-Up in Memphis