Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Can't Afford To Renew, We Have Scholarships

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If You Can't Afford To Renew, We Have Scholarships

If you have decided to not renew your membership in the Pitmaster Club because of financial hardship, we would like to offer you a six month scholarship. When your renewal comes up, drop me a note at [email protected] and we will push your expiration date back six months with the hope that your circumstances will change by then. We don’t want to lose you because of something you can’t control. If you are not in a financial pinch, please leave this scholarship for those who really need it and don't put the pinch on us.

Class act right here. Proud to be part of this group, and especially proud of the group of folks who are leading us.

Comment

That is an unprecedented offer, Amazin stuff, Meathead!
      If there is a kitty that such is funded from, I'd like to make a donation, however insignificant.
      I'm good through into '22, iirc, but not all here share those circumstances, I'd be glad to assist, if I may.

Comment

• OmegaDog12
        OmegaDog12 commented
        Editing a comment
        Because of all the help and all the fun on this site - count me in for a donation!
        The OmegaDog

• SheilaAnn
        SheilaAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m down to contribute!

• tenphases
        tenphases commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm in!

Meathead That is really cool, it would be a shame to lose any of these great people. I know that I sometimes take for granted the position that I’m in. Brilliant idea.

Comment

Can you find us affordable insurance coverage for the MCS that comes with a subscription?

All kidding aside, love that you are offering this, would hate to see someone disappear because they truly couldn’t afford to stay.

Comment

THIS is why Amazing Ribs is a such a great place. From top to bottom people helping people. Love it!

Comment

Classy decision in these trying days. Thank you for caring for our members! And thanks to everyone in this group for all I have learned in the approximately 6 months I have been a member.

Comment

Nice! This is why Amazing Ribs is the best

Comment

I'm paid up through July 2023. I'll give up a year of that time if there is a way to cover someone else that needs it.

Comment

Very cool!!!

Comment

Class move Meathead. If everyone somehow pitches in, even a small amount, we'll all get through this together. Financially I guess I'm lucky in that I can weather the storm for a while. But there are a lot of folks out there, those living from paycheck to paycheck, that are already or will soon be devastated financially. Let's all hope that as a nation we can come together and take care of those in sickness AND in health.

Comment

I'm in also. Strange and tough times are here.

Comment

Im happy to pitch in and pay for someones membership if needed. Just let us know
                        Last edited by grantgallagher; March 22, 2020, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• pknj
                          pknj commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I can help, too.

Nice work sir.

Comment

I’m ok, but that is an Amazing offer

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here