Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Can't Afford To Renew, We Have Scholarships

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great thing!

Comment

Still blessed to have an unaffected income even if the wifes work is potentially gonna slow down the next year or so and affect our lifestyle, but I still make enough to financially contribute to a fund like this if you would make that an option. I'd even go as far to say that whatever isn't used up within a year I'd be ok with the remainder of that fund going to something like Operation BBQ or similar?

Comment

• pknj
        pknj commented
        Editing a comment
        Now This is a great idea.

Meathead absolutely a class act! I’m with above and would kick some to a kitty to help others.

Be safe everyone!

Comment

Such kind and generous members! Believe it or not, we don't have a software mechanism for gifts yet. Without going into detail, trust me, it is an amazingly complicated mess. But we can easily extend a member's expiration date at our expense and we are willing to do that. We don't want to lose anyone.

Comment

• SheilaAnn
          SheilaAnn commented
          Editing a comment
          Meathead can we do something like we did for Fireman and then you and the team renews memberships as you see fit?

• Meathead
          Meathead commented
          Editing a comment
          If a treasureed member needs help, contact me and we always pitch in. This notice is for people who have lost a job and are cutting expenses. We can help.

I'm also willing and able to help if there is a way to do so.

Comment

The whole world needs more of this. Looking out for our communities and each other. Well played Meathead , I’m proud to be a member of this community.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Proud to have ya here, Brother!
            Be safe an well!

Just logged on and saw this thread. I am very proud to be a member of this very caring community. Kudos to Meathead and his valuable mentorship. You the Man!

Comment

This is such a great move. You, sir, are a class act Meathead. Thanks for keeping this place awesome.

Comment

Here's what's cool: Some on my team feared we would get deluged with requests for free 6 months. Didn't happen. Only about a dozen and I am sure they were all legit. Lotta people lost jobs last year. It's the least we could do.

Comment

Very cool, MH & community! Pat yerselves on the back & keep Er smokin!

Comment

Bravo!

Comment

What a class act, well done sir! Just one of the many things that make this the best BBQ website anywhere!

Comment

Putting ’Amazing’ in AmazingRibs.com - classy. I’d be happy to chip in too. Stay classy pit masters!

Comment

I'm more than happy to chip in Meathead. Just let me know.

Comment

I'm very new on the forums, even relatively new to barbecue and smoking; but when I came across this post I couldn't help but feel like I was right at home. Amazing stuff. I too am lucky enough to not have been really affected by the Pandemic (the biggest strain on my budget is now my son going to nursery, but I cannot blame covid for that. lol), but the fact that you are effectively helping those who are really struggling to keep up what might be a very important part of their life during a difficult time is such a class act. Well done sir, well done!

Comment

• SheilaAnn
                            SheilaAnn commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well said!! AR rocks!

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here