Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No covid discussions in The Pit

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuey1515
    replied
    Good call boss

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    replied
    Thank you from me as well!

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Dotto
    replied
    Thank you I’m here for bbq

Leave a comment:

• painter
    replied
    Right on!

Leave a comment:

• ScottyC13
    replied
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• GolfGeezer
    replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    Yup. Works for me to. Thanks MH.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    It's probably for the best MH. Less Hate, More Cooking !!!!

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    Good by me
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• RichardCullip
    replied
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• DogFaced PonySoldier
    replied
    Good deal. Thank you for all you do, El Capitan.

Leave a comment:

• Meathead
    started a topic No covid discussions in The Pit

No covid discussions in The Pit

This post pains me.

There is a pandemic and it is killing friends, family, members. But it is not about food and cooking, and by keeping to those topics, we have managed to keep the Pitmaster Club a space free from vitriol. I do not understand how a worldwide pandemic and national health emergency has become a political issue, but it has, and our policy has always been, no politics in the Pitmaster Club. There are many other places where you can debate politics.

Given that the pandemic is a matter of life and death, I tried to allow discussion, but members had a hard time discussing it civilly. So, reluctantly, fearing that I am failing a civic duty, the moderators and I shall henceforth, block and delete all discussion of the pandemic, vaccines, masks, and related subjects.

This makes me very sad. I hope you can all seek truth on this subject elsewhere from reliable sources and find what is needed to keep us alive, and bring our society and economy back. But, alas, it will not be here.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here