Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No covid discussions in The Pit

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    As long as we can continue our monthly posts of Plant Based Meats…I’m good! 🥸

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Dang Bogy What the hell is wrong with boiling ribs?
    😂

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t think it is from boiling ribs. It’s my darn dogs. We need to teach them not to look so cute.

• Bogy
    replied
    So many things I could say, but I won't, because it wouldn't change anyone's mind anyway. Let's disagree on important things, like whether charcoal, sticks or pellets are the best fuel for cooking. At least we can agree it's a mortal sin to boil ribs, and every time someone does it an angel dies.

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    replied
    It is a good decision. I understand why it pains you to cut the subject off. I have a story that I thought would be safe to share here because I think of you all as friends. However, each time I felt like I wanted to, I saw how much vitriol all subjects related to COVID evoked. What I wanted to share had nothing to do with (in my mind) "to vaccinate or not" or "to mask or not". It would have become that.
    Last edited by tbob4; September 12, 2021, 03:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    commented on 's reply
    I'm glad I'm not the only "horrible" neighbor... can only be helpful so many times before you have to choose between entertainment and babysitting

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    replied
    Fair enough, and the right call. Plenty of places to find productive, heated or worse, toxic debate. BBQ like video games is my mental escape from such things.

Of late I stopped playing my online video games because folks have become so toxic with various topics... woulda hated to take a break from here too.

Leave a comment:

• pkadare
    replied
    I feel exactly the same way you do, and sadly, I don't think you had any other choice here.

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    I can't say that i like that, but i will be following the houserule.
    😷

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Good decision.

Leave a comment:

• Debra
    replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• 58limited
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Davek8282
    replied
    I'm in total agreement

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    Agreed. There is a place for everything.
    This fine forum is not that place.
    Let’s keep it about BBQ and our own fun little things that make us happy.
    Like watching my neighbor having to jump start his car every couple of weeks because he doesn’t close his, drivers, door when he gets out. 🤷🏼🤦🏼😂

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here