Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No covid discussions in The Pit

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiskeyman53
    replied
    The Pitmaster Club and Amazing Ribs continue to be the #1 site on the internet as a result of professional management and a mature, respectful family like feel from the membership. Thank you to both managment and membership for this.

Leave a comment:

• RickyBobby
    replied
    Thanks Boss. I won’t lie, I seek refuge from the pettiness of the world here in The Pit. A place where we all get along and talk BBQ and help one another. The rest of the world could take a lesson. Smoke on everybody!!

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    What the hell is wrong with all of you …. There’s only way to cook great ribs and it’s on a panini press. Duh.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Oh oh! We’ve got another hot topic here in The Pit! Please guys…don’t make the mods step in. We’re all friends here. Whether you microwave first, or boil first, it’s all up to your personal tastes. Please do like I do…..be kind and don’t make any incendiary comments.
    Last edited by Panhead John; September 12, 2021, 05:59 PM.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Ahh... 58limited , th Double-Secret Reverse Microwave Technique

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    I agree, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    58limited and Panhead John
    You guys are idiots!
    It's the BMB method!

• FireMan
    replied
    Yes it is a pain, but needed. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Yep! That final microwave is what gives it that deep dark crust.

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Well done as usual. Thank you all for everything you do.

Leave a comment:

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    I myself prefer the MBM method: Microwave, then boil, then microwave again to finish.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Red Man yup, boilin takes Way Too Long...

Bogy Preach It, Brother!!!

• bbqLuv
    replied
    I understand, The Meat Head is correct.

Leave a comment:

• Red Man
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John every one knows boiling ribs is not how to make proper bbq, you need to microwave them.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here