Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No covid discussions in The Pit

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhoskins
    replied
    Kinda stinks to have to pull posts but understandable as a lot of discussions I have seen on here have been relatively civil, but I understand the perceived civility is likely because of active mods appreciate the Pit and our general ability to keep thing civil, although one bad apple ruins the bushel which is probably what happened here. Thanks for being transparent Meathead about the policy, we appreciate you all!

Leave a comment:

• Bogy
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sorry, I just don't know what got into me!

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Way to go Bogy See what you started? You are such a trouble maker. 🤬
    Last edited by Panhead John; September 12, 2021, 09:07 PM.

• Huskee
    replied
    This has been added to the official Rules & Guidelines at #12.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Whiskeyman! It is nice to hear good feedback.

• Red Man
    commented on 's reply
    Wait…I thought the sign of a true pit master was light gray meat with perfect grill marks 🤷🏻‍♂️

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John what is wrong with you …. Grey on the inside, duh. But the outside needs those beautiful black lines created by a panini press or George Foreman grill. I cannot believe you don’t know that.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Y’all are morons! The George Foreman Grill leaves grill marks! Who in their right mind likes grill marks? I prefer the soft mushy grey look myself, on ribs.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    ecowper afore I could finance me a panini press, I jus used my George Foreman grill

Sry... didn't know no better...

• Red Man
    commented on 's reply
    I prefer to get em good and tender in the microwave. Then build a good bark using my George Foreman grill

• BourBonQ
    replied
    A++

Leave a comment:

• rickgregory
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 6.34.13 PM.png
Views:	557
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	1093290

Indeed it is.

Leave a comment:

• SmokingSteve
    commented on 's reply
    +1

• texastweeter
    replied
    Meathead , can you call ESPN and get them onboard with the no politics too?

Leave a comment:

• gatorjj
    replied
    Thanks for keeping our BBQ refuge what it should be!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here