Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spammers here in The Pit

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lovee barbq. Also, my records show that your automobile is about to be out of warranty

Comment

• gcdmd
      gcdmd commented
      Editing a comment
      Link, please.

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I got one of those notices Tuesday in the mail. It looked like a collection letter, the fonts were just right and the blue & pink shade on the paper. Actually got me to stop and read it thinking 'what did I do?'. Then I felt duped.

Here's a link for you. Send me your PayPal email and password if you're interested in more. Click image for larger version  Name:	Sausage Link.jpg Views:	9 Size:	19.1 KB ID:	1072454

Comment

• Michael_in_TX
      Michael_in_TX commented
      Editing a comment
      As an information security professional, I have scanned the above link with the most sophisticated anti-malware/anti-phishing technology available and can confirm it is safe to eat, as long as the internal temperature has reached 165 F.

• Jim White
      Jim White commented
      Editing a comment
      Hot links! Getcher hot links here!

Is this considered a violation of the rule "No links to products"?

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Whatta you think? 😎

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not a "no links to products" rule. It's just a no spam links rule.

If we can't flag them let's flog them

Comment

Here's a link for y'all (see, I'm learnin' Texan):

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like someone needs make a visit to the Lone Star State. Perhaps in, say......, October?

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Drat...

Now I havedta go dig out my Viking Helm...

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here