Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're bigger than KCBS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job to the AR team, a reflection of the atmosphere you all worked so hard to create and keep. Cheers

Comment

well, obviously some congratualtions are in order. so, i'd like to be the first to thank myself for helping you guyz hit your mark!!

Comment

Is this as big as Panhead John gettin his 1k post, or Mr. Bones & Jerod’s 10k post or Soonerpop ‘s year anny or, or, or...............
        To put things into perspective, none of that joy would have happened without Amazing Wibs (I just had to). I wasn’t around from the beginning, but early, & have watched this “thing grow” to something pretty special, let alone big. It is a rarity in today’s world to find something decent (well maybe not totally but close) & enjoyable & informative. Q’in & grillin & cookin & sharin & a little good natured jabbin is refreshing. A lot of hard work & diligence have made this what it is by all involved, but especially Meathead & the team he has assembled. Congrats is in store. Keep it goin, yessir!

Comment

• Stuey1515
          Stuey1515 commented
          Editing a comment
          This!!!

and I would add BETTER!...

Comment

Does KCBS have a monthly drawing? If so it sounds like I need to move over there to improve my odds of winning!

In all seriousness, glad you followed your passion In life and I’m glad I get to be here. Thank you.
          Last edited by Andrrr; April 21, 2021, 10:14 PM. Reason: Original post went missing

Comment

• gcdmd
            gcdmd commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry, can't hear you.

• Andrrr
            Andrrr commented
            Editing a comment
            gcdmd I can see my comment in my history but here it’s blank? Weird. I’ll get it fixed.

Rock on AR, I'm a gulity one did not renew KCBS. This all a guy need's - everything is here.

Comment

• Meathead
            Meathead commented
            Editing a comment
            XXXOOO!

• Soonerpop
            Soonerpop commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep

I watched a really bad video tonight of a guy trying to teach me how to grill chicken. He tried to teach me about how if the juices run clear then the chicken is done. It's 2021 and there are still people who haven't discovered Meathead. I only hope they will join us.

Comment

• Meathead
            Meathead commented
            Editing a comment
            Alas, sooooo many cookbooks perpetuate that myth. They need to discover a thermometer!

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            This is the equivalent to 'if the crow sings at dawn it will rain tomorrow' when we have weather apps and radar on our phones. (eyeroll).

I wish I could be surprised by this BUT Quality is Quality and it always rises to the top. Amazing Ribs is QUALITY!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo