Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCORE for $25!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCORE for $25!

My bride is a member of a private FB group that consists of mostly women in the area. It is a place where they put items up for sale. She gets some really good deals on clothes and such. This deal was meant for me! She texted me a picture and asked me if I wanted it. Immediately said YES. She responded within a minute or two of the post and was able to garb it. It is 1st come, first serve. Within a few minutes there were already 10 others that posted they wanted it too. This thing is like new and came with a bunch of bags plus a roll. I am no longer a slave to buying gallon ziplocs at Costco anymore!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	14725.jpeg
Views:	159
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	653395

Great score!

Comment

Nice, congrats! They did a spoon in the listing pic, lol. I vacuum packed strange things when I first got mine too, playing around.

Comment

Nice! Love my Foodsaver.

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Nice , your going to Love it. Mine doesn't go a week without being used.

Comment

• Hulagn1971
              Hulagn1971 commented
              Editing a comment
              I cook sous vide a LOT. Will also help out on saving the leftovers.

Nice! They are great for sous vide and I use mine all the time for shocking meats.

Comment

BOOM!!!! Your gonna love it. Use mine all the time.

Comment

Great score! You're going to use it more then you thought you would. At least that's how it was for me. Congrats on having such a sharp-eyed bride who looks out for your interests.

Kathryn

Comment

• Hulagn1971
                  Hulagn1971 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  fzxdoc thank you, she really does!

Great score! The Foodsaver has been a wonder for me the past 2 years since I bought one (for more like $149!!!), and it is amazing how much better you can keep uncooked or even BBQ'ed meat in the freezer. I like to keep chicken halves and pulled pork in the freezer, and when you warm it up and open that bag, it smells like it just came off the smoker, and not from sitting in the bottom of the deep freeze for 6 months!

Comment

• Hulagn1971
                  Hulagn1971 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The unopened boxes of bags had price tags on them from Bed, Bath and Beyond at $19.99 each. I got over $60 worth of bags!
                  Last edited by Hulagn1971; March 22, 2019, 10:56 AM.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here