Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos to BBQ Guru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos to BBQ Guru

I have the old style PartyQ that I bought 3 years ago or so. I got an error message of --- on the display, indicating a bad probe. I had ordered an extra probe when I bought the unit originally and I got the same error message when I swapped them out. I bought ANOTHER probe from BBQ Guru ($25) and when I plugged it in, I got the same error message. I emailed BBQ Guru and explained what had happened. They sent me a Return Merchandise Authorization and I mailed the unit to them for free. They told me my unit was most likely out of warranty (it was) and I was expecting to pay for the repair. Got an email from Melissa at BBG Guru telling me that the unit was fixed and on the way back to me. No charge at all. I was very surprised, to say the least.
    I bought a new PartyQ for my WSM and they got a customer for life
    Thanks!!!

Great to hear, guess I'll go buy it now.

Comment

Love to hear when those things happen

Comment

I've had a Digi-Q for my BGE at least 3 or 4 years, no problems at all with it. Just recently purchased a Cyber Q for my new cooker but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here