Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Think I May Have Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Think I May Have Issues

So what’s in your wallet (or drawer in this case)

Click image for larger version

Name:	3C8B749C-A262-4651-8091-2EB719CE3DFE.jpeg
Views:	389
Size:	205.9 KB
ID:	779242

I've got issues, too. However, I'm not displaying them because they aren't kept very neat right now.

Comment

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      ditto!

It looks like the ongoing search for a better device or gadget.

Comment

Is there a problem here?

Comment

We all have issues! Otherwise we wouldn't be here!

Comment

How many drawers do the probes occupy?

Comment

• tbob4
            tbob4 commented
            Editing a comment
            It will be Jim. My dad was lucky. He had colon cancer but they caught it. Because of that I had to start the "looking" process early. No problems for me at all but I get to think of jokes every 5 years. You just gave me a new one.

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            tbob4 Best of luck with alla dat...I'm sposed to git one, been dodgin it...

• tbob4
            tbob4 commented
            Editing a comment
            Mr. Bones - Prep is no fun but the procedure itself isn't as bad as it sounds. If the doc says it is time just do it. It really is a prevention procedure.

Well, join the club That is what my drawer looks like, minus the Thermoworks Smoke/Signals devices. I sold them. Now it’s all FireBoard + ThermaPen for me.

Comment

What's the issue here? my stuff will not fit in there. nicely organized.

Comment

What’s the issue? You just really, really, really want to know what the temp is! 🕶

Comment

I see zero problems.....

Comment

You wouldn't go fishing with just one lure would you? Just think of it as one drawer in you BBQ tackle box.

Comment

Without reading the post I already knew you have issues. 😂😂😂

That being said. The only issue I see is that you’re taking up valuable kitchen drawer space. Click image for larger version

Name:	899C2A33-CABE-4EEA-B68D-99A31CD4401B.jpeg
Views:	372
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	779304

Comment

you really wanna see issues, open one of my gun safes or one of my humidors. Liquor shelf is heavy duty too...

Comment

• mnavarre
                        mnavarre commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I need to have issues like that...

• Mr. Bones
                        Mr. Bones commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wow, we could start a group, amigos!

• texastweeter
                        texastweeter commented
                        Editing a comment
                        how about The League Of Extraordinary Rednecks? Mr. Bones

The only issue I see is that they are all put away and not being used.

Comment

We all have a touch of MCS
                        Now we‘re goin’ deeper by the looks,,,,
                        MCTC ,,,(I need one ,,,,,and maybe a newer one),,,S
                        Last edited by Greygoose; December 15, 2019, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here