Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My DigiQ is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My DigiQ is dead

Went to start it on my turkey breast today and it would not start. Pressed the Pit, Food buttons as always and no start up. I am totally bummed. So much for a great Labor day smoke. Guess I will call them tomorrow.

Doing it the old fashion way with the Maverick keeping the pit at around 300.

Anybody have this happen?
    Last edited by mountainsmoker; September 2, 2019, 04:58 PM.

I bought my CyberQ about 2.5 years ago. Haven't had it happen to me yet but am dreading the day.

Comment

R.I.P. My CyberQ is still goin' strong too. 2 - 3 YO.

Comment

Just finished talking to the nice folks there and they are sending me a new one, no charge.

Comment

• Smoking77
          Smoking77 commented
          Editing a comment
          mountainsmoker great to hear. How long had you had yours before it broke?

• mountainsmoker
          mountainsmoker commented
          Editing a comment
          Smoking77 I got it this spring. Finally broke down after 40 years to get something that would keep my Weber at a set temp. Last smoke it held a perfect 250 for some St. Louis ribs.

• Smoking77
          Smoking77 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, my cyberQ has done right by me the past 2+ years. Glad they're taking care of it for you.

Sorry it died on ya, especial right when goin on with a cook.

Always glad to hear of companies standin behind their products, an providin such good customer service!
        I salute them!
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 3, 2019, 12:41 PM. Reason: replaced there with their

Comment

Ugh, hate when a piece o’ kit goes toes up.
          That they back up their products is proper. Good to know.

Comment

Good to know their customer service is on the job.

Comment

Yes, the lady I talked to was even going to try to ship the new one this afternoon.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here