Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard of or used a SmartFire controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heard of or used a SmartFire controller

Just googled BBQ Guru, and up popped listing for it.
    Very interesting ( in Arte Johnson voice )

Can you post the site location? I just went to BBQ Guru and there was no sign of it. They still show their CyberQ Cloud as there top of the line controller.

Comment

• Driverdan
      Driverdan commented
      Editing a comment
      Smartfirebbq.com

I believe they're sending us one to test and review.

Comment

There are a lot of options out there. I have not heard of the brand you are referring too. However, I have used the BBQ Guru Party Q, DX3 and the FireBoard Drive.

I would say that I like them in that order. The FB Drive works perfectly for me, but it is not the cheapest option out there. However, it preforms very well.

Here is what Meathead says about the FireBoard

Here is what our thermo guru, Bill McGrath says about the DX3

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here