Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stoker controllers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stoker controllers

Anyone still using Stoker controllers? I don’t hear much about them any longer. I use one to control my WSM22 with great results.

I may still get one someday, but our WiFi isn't worth investing in a controller that brings that to the table.

I've got three that I can use a PID controller on, and wanted it for that reason.

Comment

I use a stoker II for my wsm22

Comment

I have the original stoker for my WSM 18 that I hook up using a WiFi gaming adapter. It recently went on the fritz - running the blower when above target temp - which almost killed a cook and did kill my confidence in the stoker. I’m not sure if it’s the stoker or the blower...

Comment

• JamieBBQ
          JamieBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Check your blower probe assosiation. It is easy to assign the blower to a meat probe by mistake (I have) I have also had a blower probe go bad and need replacement.
          Last edited by JamieBBQ; May 29, 2018, 07:51 AM. Reason: iPhone hate lol

Ordered my iKamand today! Very excited to test it out.

Comment

I ordered one over 3 weeks ago while the website says shipping in 2-3 days. 3 unanswered emails later and still haven't had the product ship. Starting to wonder if the lights are still on!

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
            Jerod Broussard commented
            Editing a comment
            You try calling? Welcome to The Pit!

• deva5610
            deva5610 commented
            Editing a comment
            Cheers Jerod. Took me 4 years for a first post! I tried once and didn't get an answer. Was going to try again tomorrow. Timezone differences are a PITA!

Originally posted by deva5610 View Post
          I ordered one over 3 weeks ago while the website says shipping in 2-3 days. 3 unanswered emails later and still haven't had the product ship. Starting to wonder if the lights are still on!
          I’m in Canada, ordered from Dickson’s. I emailed them and they said it’s due to arrive mon/tues, then shipped out to customers. Atlanta Grill Co got them about 1.5 weeks ago, fulfilled all preorders and now readily available.

There is hope my friend! I’m hoping mine arrives before Canada day!

Comment

I don't ever use mine in the summer. I don't have a problem going outside as much. In the winter, those 2 am calls are tough.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here