Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iGrill2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iGrill2

I think I need to replace my IGrill2. It reads from only a short distance and frequently loses connection. I put new batteries in and still the same. If you think I need to replace, what would you suggest. Thanks

Im currently using the Maverick package from ABCBBQ. Its been great for me. There are def better options out there for a little bit more but i have had a good experience with this so far. The obvious limitation is one meat probe but it depends on the kind of cooking you do.

Top quality digital grill thermometers perfect for meat and BBQ. Shop all available grilling thermometers from SnS Grills.

I too started with an iGrill and it crapped out on me pretty soon. The probe would read ambient as 275 degrees and would not reset.

Comment

Just be mindful that the iGrill has a bluetooth range and any other thermometer with Bluetooth will have about the same range. If you want a long range you will need to go to a WiFi model. Typically the range for Bluetooth through walls will shorten the distance. My iGrill through walls is probably 150 feet.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here