Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ Guru Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ Guru Customer Service

Just want to give a massive shout out to BBQ Guru for their exceptional customer service.
    I wanted to order a Pit Viper fan and two Weber adaptors (one for my kettle and one for the WSM I'm ordering), problem was none of the UK and EU suppliers had any in stock and the US BBQ Guru website doesn't ship to the UK.
    I emailed their customer service department with my problem and Lisa their marketing and fulfilment manager was massively helpful and has worked behind the scenes to dispatch the items from the US site, a service they don't usually do.

Thank you to BBQ Guru, I highly recommend them as a business as their customer service is second to none.

Always nice to hear about good customer service. All to often we hear the bad and not the good. Camp Chef is another manufacturer with above average customer service. Thanks for taking the time to post on this!

Comment

• Paul299
      Paul299 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I thought too. We're all too quick to vent about bad customer service (myself included) but neglect to praise good service.

You are re-affirming what others have said. It's good to know they have not slacked off. Thanx for posting.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here