Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ Guru Eyelets Installation - Lost Flaring tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ Guru Eyelets Installation - Lost Flaring tool

All,

I bought the eyelet kit from BBQ Guru to install on my WSM. I installed one and was about to install the other. The flaring tool that was used to install the first eyelet had blown off my deck and cannot find it. So I am left with an eyelet to install without the flaring tool. Is there an alternative easy way to install it? The eyelet goes where the one of the screws that attaches the bracket inside the smoker itself. I may have to buy another one but the shipping really kills this. I was hoping to evaluate my options without going to buying another. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

What happened to your probe port on your WSM? I'd get down on my hands and knees and try to find that little bugger, nearly $10 for a new kit plus shipping is a bit steep. Sorry I have no suggestions unless you can maybe find something similar at Graingers.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here