Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auber YL-2615SYS Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auber YL-2615SYS Question

After stewing on this for a bit I decided to go with the Auber YL-2615SYS wifi. I hope I am missing something here but it appears as the app does not have a notifications feature at least for iOS or am I just missing it? I assumed it would throw up notification if it hit an alarm threshold on whatever device the app was running on. It does have a built in alarm but i have to be right by it to hear.

Not sure. I would email them if Bill doesn't get to this.

Comment

Dusty: So far, there is no audible alarm notification in the app. This is a shortcoming of the design, but Auber says they are working on the problem. There are visual notifications, if you're looking at the phone. Hopefully, an updated app will solve this problem.

I sent an e-mail to the manufacturer just now, reminding them of the importance of having audible alarms in their app. I'll keep everyone posted when I hear back from them.
      Last edited by Bill McGrath; June 18, 2017, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Thanks Bill, I had a feeling that it was not a feature yet but I'm not overly tech savvy so I could have overlooking it too. I'm rather pleased with the interface and operation so far. Easy to setup and holding the temperature very well given the less than optimum conditions of winds gusting to 30.

Comment

Just ordered one of these and it was delivered to the UK in less than 36 hours from placing the order, excellent customer service, now to server up!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here