Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to the SMOBOT Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the SMOBOT Guys!

It came down to the wire, but as of this evening it looks like the SMOBOT is going to be funded on Kickstarter. The campaign runs through 4PM EDT tomorrow (April 6) if you've been procrastinating.

Congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats to them. I hope everything works out! It is always cool to see fellow Pit members succeed in the world of BBQ. I wish them the best.

Comment

Looks like a worry project! I wish them well!

Comment

Congratulations its been funded. Best of luck! Looks like a lot of work went into it..

Comment

Can't wait to get my hands on mine

Comment

Here’s a great review of the Smobot. Looks pretty good! https://youtu.be/ZQR5X4S1vao

Comment

• EdF
                EdF commented
                Editing a comment
                I've only used it 3 or 4 times since I got it, but it does what it's supposed to. I told the company they should contact AmazingRibs to get it reviewed.

I enjoyed watching T-Roy's videos.

Comment

Have used mine several times too. Works fine.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here