Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excellant Service From Laurie and BBQGURU for My Pit Viper Fan and DigiQ DX-2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellant Service From Laurie and BBQGURU for My Pit Viper Fan and DigiQ DX-2!

Last Sunday I had to Resort to Setting the Temp on My Weber the "Old Fashioned Way" that Huskee and AdrenalineBBQCo had taught Me to Do❓ Frankly, Being Lazy❓, But More To The Point, Bending Over Ain't That Easy Any More! As The Pic of the FireBoard will show I couldn't get the Temp to come Up❓ Finally I Woke Up and Realized that Something was Not Right with the DigiQ DX-2 or the Fan❓ First, Save The Turkey You Dumb S--T! Open the Bottom Vent "Like Huskee Does" Points❓ Turkey Saved and I had to Rest Up until Tuesday! Then I Put My Problem Solving Hat Back On! How do You Diagnose a BBQGURU DigiQ DX-2 and Pit Viper Fan Temp System❓ 👍 Eurika! 👍
    👍 CALL BBQGURU 👍 And So I Did 👍 Laurie, Answers their Phone, I Remind Her I am Still Mad At Her because I HAD NOT WON the Pink DigiQ DX-2 Controller they Had Given Away❓ I asked If I Might Be Connected to A Service Rep that Might Help Me With the Diagnosis of A Fan Problem and the DX-2❓ She Responded That She Was Who I Needed to Talk To! Uh Oh! I am Not the Sharpest Knife in the Drawer but I realized that I Might Be In Trouble❓ To Laurie's Credit She Didn't Tell Me Off, She Instead Told Me Very Professionally To Take the Pit Viper Off the Weber take it Apart and Check for a Broken Wire and Call Her Back with a Report! I Did, It Was, I Did and the Corrected Replacement Fan Arrived @ 9:30 AM this AM! I called Laurie shortly after Imediatley Took Back 3/4 of What I Said About Her When I didn't Win The Pink DigiQ DX-2 Controller! I should Add to "This Tomb", Laurie after establishing that I had Purchased the System
    Used, did and Right Fully So Invoice Me a Modest Amount for the Replacement!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	42.4 KB ID:	297472Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	44.5 KB ID:	297473Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	3.01 MB ID:	297474Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.99 MB ID:	297475Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.78 MB ID:	297476Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.74 MB ID:	297479Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.43 MB ID:	297478Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.25 MB ID:	297477
    Last edited by Danjohnston949; March 31, 2017, 12:28 PM.

Goes to show you careful what you say you never know who is on the other end. Glad your back up and running🖒🖒

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't Cha Know❓ 😗😇😗 😳🙉🙈🙊🤗
      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND Dan

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here