Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GREAT customer service testimony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    good to hear Chris

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Thanks for the update, I know Maverick is like that too. I have a unit that is 2.5 yrs+ old and they offered to replace it when it started acting bonky.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Great to hear!!

Leave a comment:

• Chriscrna
    started a topic GREAT customer service testimony

GREAT customer service testimony

My BBQ Guru DigiQ DX2 started malfunctionoing shortly after I started using it on my Primo.

I emailed BBQ Guru to trouble shoot the problem. All the evidence seemed to point to faulty temp probes.

The temp probe cables are only rated for 500 degrees. So I suspect that I exposed them to temps greater than that while using my Primo.

NOTE: This type of damage is NOT covered under warranty.

However, the good people at BBQ Guru promptly sent me two brand new temp probes (pit and food) and voila, problem solved.

They already had my loyalty for making such a great product (IMO). But the fact that they quickly resolved an issue that was likely caused by myself, garners even more loyalty.

A great product coupled with great customer service = lifetime customers.

Again, I want to point out that this type of damage is not typically covered under warranty. But for some reason, they covered it for me.

Just thought this deserved a moment of my time to give them a great review. If you don't already have a BBQ Guru......I highly recommend one. Sleeping during all night BBQs never felt better!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here