Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fireboard II Flashing Red LED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fireboard II Flashing Red LED

I've just noticed that my Fireboard II has a red LED flashing even when it is powered off and not plugged into power. Has anyone else noticed this? I've checked the FAQ and don't see anything about this and have also reached out to support but thought I'd ask here as well.
    Thanks.

I do not have a fire board. However with the past views that I have seen of the posted views from others that looks like a very smart unit. I have noticed on other smart items that some have built-in battery backup to keep data when power outages happen. Would this red light be letting you know that it has loss power? Get me back on line asap!
    Just a thought!
    Jeff

Comment

• pkadare
      pkadare commented
      Editing a comment
      No, that is not the function of the LEDs. It does have a battery and is designed to work off of either it or the mains.

• RiverJeff
      RiverJeff commented
      Editing a comment
      With that light being red it has to be an alert wouldn't you think.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here