Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled the trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I have a ton of questions to ask of it.

• TripleB
    replied
    I love cooking toys. I do not have a SV, but thinking about getting one. I want to try SV'ing a chuck steak and then sear it on the grill. Much cheaper than Rib Eye, Filets or NY Strips.

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Congrats, Richard ... and welcome to the Hot Tub Club.

Leave a comment:

• Jim White
    commented on 's reply
    Richard,

Heh. I loved the chuckie, but unfortunately I was in such a big hurry getting it ready to plate that I didn't look carefully. My wife's first bite had a big piece of gristle, so I think it's going to be a while before I try to do that one again.

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    Jim, the chuck roast you did recently was the deal maker for me. Plus, it will give me something fun to play with in winter cooking,

• Jim White
    replied
    You will love it. I made another curry last night where I SV'd some chicken thighs and then assembled the curry at the last minute. It was yummy.

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    replied
    https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...de-circulators

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...gram/sous-vide

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll spend smoke signals when I get that. 😜

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    Fixed. Lol!

• barelfly
    replied
    Dang it! I came here thinking it was gonna be a tricked out cabinet smoker for you

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    replied
    No pics….didn’t happen. Mr. Chrztfddqmz, You of all people should know better.
    Last edited by Panhead John; September 14, 2021, 09:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    started a topic Pulled the trigger

Pulled the trigger

On the Anova Culinary sous vide with WiFi it was between this, or a fire board 2 and pit viper fan.

Click image for larger version  Name:	201E01E2-205E-4922-A10B-0DF9772BC1F4.jpeg Views:	17 Size:	247.3 KB ID:	1094120
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; September 14, 2021, 10:05 AM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here