Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled the trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled the trigger

On the Anova Culinary sous vide with WiFi it was between this, or a fire board 2 and pit viper fan.

Click image for larger version  Name:	201E01E2-205E-4922-A10B-0DF9772BC1F4.jpeg Views:	17 Size:	247.3 KB ID:	1094120
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; September 14, 2021, 10:05 AM.

No pics….didn’t happen. Mr. Chrztfddqmz, You of all people should know better.
    Last edited by Panhead John; September 14, 2021, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      Fixed. Lol!

Dang it! I came here thinking it was gonna be a tricked out cabinet smoker for you

Comment

• Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ll spend smoke signals when I get that. 😜

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...de-circulators

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...gram/sous-vide

Comment

You will love it. I made another curry last night where I SV'd some chicken thighs and then assembled the curry at the last minute. It was yummy.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
        Richard Chrz commented
        Editing a comment
        Jim, the chuck roast you did recently was the deal maker for me. Plus, it will give me something fun to play with in winter cooking,

• Jim White
        Jim White commented
        Editing a comment
        Richard,

Heh. I loved the chuckie, but unfortunately I was in such a big hurry getting it ready to plate that I didn't look carefully. My wife's first bite had a big piece of gristle, so I think it's going to be a while before I try to do that one again.

Congrats, Richard ... and welcome to the Hot Tub Club.

Comment

I love cooking toys. I do not have a SV, but thinking about getting one. I want to try SV'ing a chuck steak and then sear it on the grill. Much cheaper than Rib Eye, Filets or NY Strips.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I have a ton of questions to ask of it.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here