Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

screen protector for FB 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

screen protector for FB 2

Did a search in this subforum and no hits. i'd like to protect this beauties screen. Are people just buying generic protector film and cutting to size and applying?

I had not thought about this...

Comment

I’ve never thought to use for my FBs, either my old version 1 or my current v2. Not sure of the benefit versus using such on my mobile phones and iPads. Those get a lot of screen handling and mixed environments. The FB just sits where placed, no screen handling, so that’s why I’m not sure of the benefit.

Comment

• big_mack
        big_mack commented
        Editing a comment
        it could be one of those $5 things you only think of doing after the fact so I'm going to get some film and do it. its not a broken glass thing. its more of a scratch thing. what if your cleaning lady cleans it with steel wool? :-)

• GolfGeezer
        GolfGeezer commented
        Editing a comment
        big_mack Cleaning lady? I ain't no Prince of Bel Air!! Just kiddin' (about the Bel Air thing). Wife cleans the house as she can't stand how cleaning people do it (they'll scratch the counters - OMG!). And I'm a bit OCD - I always clean and store my Temp devices after every cook, indoors or out.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here