Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, I did it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinaker
    replied
    NIce! You will like it. I have two of them now and they are great.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    FireBoard.

• Truckbutt
    replied
    Did you buy from FireBoard or a reseller?

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    replied
    Sounds to me like the sharemycook web page that Mosca uses still supports the CyberQ - it shows on the top of the page. So while not an app, that should get the job done from any device. Just no notifications or alarms I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    soak the particle board in liquid smoke and you are good to go!!

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    RonB - Thanks for the response. I did not know that. Cool.

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Dewesq55 - the Pro is Drive.

• Dadof3Illinois
    replied
    You’ll LOVE the FireBoard,congrats

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    He got the Pro. Is there a Pro Drive?

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    I’m using an app called ShareMyCook.

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Mosca - yours might still work. If you try it, let us know how it goes...

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    jfmorris - the Pit Pal app was a 3rd party app. BG did not have an app for the Cyberq, (as far as I know). When they upgraded their devices, they came out with their own app. I'm guessing that with no new buyers for their app, Pit Pal stopped offering it...

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    I do end up changing them and cleaning some up, when I’m scrolling through 200 of them trying to find that Prime Rib I cooked last or such, but usually only update the ones I touch doing the search. I do have a two step cross reference most of the time, I find the photo in my album and look at the date info of the pic to find the Fireboard session. What’s sad is how many food pics are in my photo roll.

• jfmorris
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like they rolled out an app update that dropped support for older models of the CyberQ.

• jfmorris
    replied
    That is pretty lousy that BBQ Guru won't support their own older controllers on the newer versions of their own apps. I guess I should consider myself lucky that my 4 AA battery powered PartyQ doesn't use an app, and still works.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here