Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pit Pal app will no longer connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pit Pal app will no longer connect

Or maybe a problem with the phone???

I started a pork butt this morning, and as usual, I started the Pit Pal app to control my CyberQ. For the first time, it asked me to log into the Amazon app store in order to use the app. So I did that and everything was workin' well. However, I had to run out to the store to get a few things for dinner and getting out of range shuts the app down. Not normally a problem, but today it won't reconnect. All it says is that I must log into the Amazon app store to open the app. I try to log in and all I get is the same box saying I have to log into the app store. ID and password are correct...

BBQ Guru is closed today, but I'll try callin' them next week if y'all can't help. The CyberQ still works, but I have to get up and walk ~ 10' to check the cook - all while luggin a beer with me. I may be extra tired tonight.

I was gonna uninstall and reinstall the Pit Pal app, but it's gone from the app store, and the BBQ Guru app apparently doesn't work with the CyberQ.

Well, it's time to go check temps again... (sigh )

I’m pulling for you and hope you make it through these tough times.

Comment

I use the Share My Cook website and it works great for me. I don't know if it also works on regular CyberQ, I have the CyberQ Cloud.

sharemycook.com

Comment

Sorry, can't help with the app. But I can commiserate and offer some understanding. It's a wonder we survived, let alone our forbearers. Having to manually do everything!! The horror of it!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here