Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Bought Myself a Birthday Present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    You definitely should.

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    It's the little things....

• mgaretz
    commented on 's reply
    I don't even think they offered it in white when I got mine. It was years ago and they still sold them in the stores. Now I think they're only online.

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    I deserved that, didn't I? 😳

• Huskee
    replied
    To quote The Pirates of The Mississippi- "too much birthday make ya older". Congrats on the new toy. Curious though....lived in the USA my whole life...what is your definition of the word "cooler"? Never seen it in the context you're using it.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    Great self birthday gift!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Happy Birthday! These are great for so many things and a real time saver. You will love it.

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    mgaretz - Yeah, Mark. I would have preferred the silver but it was $50 more than the white. Not worth it to me.

• mgaretz
    replied
    Happy birthday. I have the same model in Silver and it's great.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Happy birthday! I have an old Cuisinart that I maybe use once every couple of years, but I refuse to get rid of it. I need to use it more often.

Leave a comment:

• Porkies
    replied
    Happy Birthday!

Leave a comment:

• bardsleyque
    replied
    Happy Birthday! my cuisinart bowl broke as well (the tab that locks it to the base).The replacement I bought doesn't fit,So I'm looking forward to magi mix performance updates.
    I do have a Robo Coup as well but it's a little big for everyday use!

Leave a comment:

• rickgregory
    commented on 's reply
    " It supposedly excels at slicing and hearing..."

Damn internet of things...

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Happy Birthday!

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Nice "Happy Birthday to Me" gift. Enjoy using it!

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here