Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breville Joule Oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breville Joule Oven

Well so far I am safe. I purchased the Breville Joule Air Fryer Pro. My wife was tempted to shorten my existence upon this earth, but she waited. I baked some rye sandwich bread today, and I was forgiven. The oven heats to baking temperature in almost no time, and bakes evenly. It comes with two regular racks, air fryer/ dehydrator rack, roasting pan and rack, and pizza pan. The app is amazing, and there are about 13 million recipes and techniques. The dehydrator function works really well.

I still have a lot to learn about this baby, but I am looking forward to it. I did pizza tonight for dinner. The oven has a pizza setting which uses both top and bottom elements to get evenly cooked pizza. It fits a 13 inch pizza stone. The pics are a pizza with shrimp and Alfredo sauce.

So far I am loving the Joule oven. I will post further updates as I try new things.

The nice thing is that I can use this instead of
    my regular oven for a lot of things. With the price of natural gas being ridiculous these days, it may pay for itself! Just baked bread in it yesterday.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Thunder77; February 21, 2023, 05:16 PM.

Congrats on the new toy - and surviving.

Comment

Stop it, just stop it, I already have an Air Fryer oven. I don't need another.
      Per SWMBO.
      Congratulations. we like ours.

Comment

My wife just bought an Oster French door cooker similar to yours. We had a air fryer but she wanted one she could see into, I don't know how this will fit our lifestyle going forward but whatever. It is a lot cheaper than the two LSG Grillz I have out back.

Comment

Congrats on the new toy. Glad your wife chose to let you live.

Comment

Spent a night or several dozen in the dawg house too....
            builds character but ya needs a shower soon after

Comment

I have that one to! A game changer if you live ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

I have the non-joule version and use it all the time. Pizza is great on it.

Comment

• Thunder77
                  Thunder77 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Youโ€™re right about that!

• mgaretz
                  mgaretz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Making it tonight as a mater of fact.

What is currently going on in my brain: MCS is rising--down boy, down.

It looks like a great purchase. Congrats!

K.

Comment

• Thunder77
                  Thunder77 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry Kathryn, but you know this site is full of enablers! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Congrats on your new purchase! That pizza looks great. I have a Breville Smart Oven Pro but it seems to be nowhere near as good as this one.
                Alan Nguyen
                Last edited by alannguyen; October 16, 2023, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Gratz on the new purchase. Iโ€™m a fan of Breville products and have an espresso machine, coffee grinder, Joule Sous Vide and immersion blender of theirs. I was so impressed with the products, I joined ChefSteps and subscribed to Studio Pass, where you can attend live, virtual cooking classes.

Our Cuisinart will soon be replaced by a Joule oven.
                  Last edited by WayneT; October 15, 2023, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here