Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Circulator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have the newest Anova, but I use both an Anova and a Joule, and I reach for the Joule more because of the slimmer size (and, yes, it's slightly more powerful). Having to use the app hasn't really bothered me, and not having to fidget with the screw on the clamp of the Anova is nice. Also, the Joule is less of a pain to store. I wish I had two Joules instead of having the Anova.

Comment

• CaliforniaDad
      CaliforniaDad commented
      Editing a comment
      Dewesq55 - oh, I'm staying. Just started the trial, and will sub at the end, getting 13 months for the price of 12!

• Dewesq55
      Dewesq55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome!

• Thunder77
      Thunder77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I noticed that the newer Anova have "slimmed down" quite a bit. I only bought the Nano because my old Anova died as I was starting a pork butt overnight. I had to rush out to Target and get a new one because the pork butt was for a party the next day!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here