Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anova Sous Vide Containers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the update.

• cgrover60
    replied
    Quick follow up. First use a success however getting the bracket in just the right spot so the lid would open and close was a challenge until I noticed one end of the tub had a small indent and an arrow for the bracket. Duh. Circular water rotation was exactly as advertised and hit temp pretty fast.

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    I mostly use a SS stockpot as well, but I also have a smallish cooler (similar size, I think to this product) for bigger cooks, like short rib pastrami, medium rare London broil, leg of lamb, etc.

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Also, it has a seal to form around the unit. I'll take pictures when it comes in, unless UPS gets the bail out $$$$$ and sends everyone home before it is shipped.

• dubob
    commented on 's reply
    My Rubbermaid 12 Qt with EVERIE hinged cover was $28 on Amazon Prime.

• cgrover60
    commented on 's reply
    Actually the box has to be worth $20. I think they had Apple design it.

• troymeister
    commented on 's reply
    Oh..Maybe I'll look at that again.

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    The container is $29.99, the Hemiflow and rack add the extra $$.

• troymeister
    replied
    I like it but geez...$69.00.... I would probably pay up to 30.00...$69.00 is too much.

Leave a comment:

• cgrover60
    commented on 's reply
    Agree that it is pricey.

• dubob
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up. It looks like an excellent design with great features. But I don't think I'll be replacing my Rubbermaid 12 QT Square container with it anytime soon. It is pricey (about 2X more) compared to the Amazon Prime Rubbermaid product.

Leave a comment:

• tmelosi
    replied
    Really like the rack design too. I currently have the "franken" cooler and a rubbermaid square container with hinged lid. Will definitely keep this in mind if I happen to gift the container/lid to one of my kids.

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    I like that rack design a lot. It's a great way of keeping food submerged. Clever.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    That looks nice! I've been using a steel stock pot. I don't SV much but I know if I get into it more I will need a real tub like this one.

Leave a comment:

• Davek8282
    replied
    I too have that unit. Quite pleased with it. Really good for vegetables they can’t float above the rack. It is heavy when you go to empty it.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here