Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCD (New Cooker Day)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCD (New Cooker Day)

UPS dropped off my newest cooker today. This one uses very little wood but also offers very little smoke. I got a great deal from Amazon because the box was dented. I paid $136! I probably won't do a cook with it until this weekend.
    Attached Files

Why you keeping us in suspense?

Comment

• TechSmoker
      TechSmoker commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, I always have issues with uploading photos mobile. The pic is there now.

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh. There you go. Nice pick up. Your gonna love it.

I love mine. Changed the way I cook steaks and I certainly never tried creme brulee before...now I am an expert...

Comment

• TechSmoker
      TechSmoker commented
      Editing a comment
      I definitely love creme brulee. Mind sharing your sous vide recipe for it?
      Last edited by TechSmoker; February 26, 2019, 04:33 PM.

Just check the Chef Steps website TechSmoker, Creme Burlee recipe is there....

ChefSteps is here to make cooking more fun. Get recipes, tips, and videos that show the whys behind the hows for sous vide, grilling, baking, and more.

Comment

• fracmeister
      fracmeister commented
      Editing a comment
      As it turns out, that IS my recipe! And I completely skip that heating the cream and tempering into the egg yolks business. I do strain it and use my blow torch to get rid of stray bubbles. I tend to go a bit heavier on the sugar on top and more blow torch as I enjoy a thick crunchy top.
      Last edited by fracmeister; February 26, 2019, 07:44 PM. Reason: more details.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here