Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Joule just crapped out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of my Joules are still running strong, but the customer service stories above make me feel even better about choosing them.

Comment

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      Ditto.

Just received the replacement Joule from ChefSteps. Again, I can't say enough about their customer service and the company standing by their product.

I also thought I'd pass along a good tip they gave for keeping the Joule running well. In addition to regular cleaning with a 50/50 vinegar/water solution, they suggested to add a teaspoon of vinegar for each quart of water you use every time you cook. Ought to help those of us who have hard water.
    Last edited by theroc; March 16, 2019, 05:00 PM. Reason: I mistakenly typed one tablespoon of vinegar per quart. I corrected the quantity to one **teaspoon** of vinegar to each quart of water.

Comment

• rodkeary
      rodkeary commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice!

Originally posted by theroc View Post
    Just received the replacement Joule from ChefSteps. Again, I can't say enough about their customer service and the company standing by their product.

I also thought I'd pass along a good tip they gave for keeping the Joule running well. In addition to regular cleaning with a 50/50 vinegar/water solution, they suggested to add a tablespoon of vinegar for each quart of water you use every time you cook. Ought to help those of us who have hard water.
    That makes sense. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here