Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got one (SV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got one (SV)

I needed some CR-2032 batteries for the wife’s Nissan key fob.......so I ordered them AND an Anova 900 watt SV circulator.

It was necessary. The batteries were an "add on item" so I had to buy something else to get them

ChefSteps is here to make cooking more fun. Get recipes, tips, and videos that show the whys behind the hows for sous vide, grilling, baking, and more.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      And while you don't have to heat the cream to 158, I prefer to help dissolve the sugar. Stir the hot cream in slowly so it doesn't cook the eggs prematurely.

Nice move on the purchase, I like your style!! Welcome to the world of sous vide !!!

Comment

Happens to me all the time

Comment

Well executed!

Comment

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.....

Comment

Well played, Sir, well played.

Comment

So you've crossed over to the dark side. I wonder how long I have before I do too?

Comment

• Livermoron
                Livermoron commented
                Editing a comment
                Take the plunge. You won't regret it...

I have to admit I’ve employed similar financial tactics. Did you know that there are 28 golf clubs in a full set (plus 4 drivers that don’t count as part of the set)? That Sage fly rods can only be purchased in pairs? That for each rod there must be at least two Ross reels? And so on ... and so on ...

Comment

Well played good sir! I use similar logic occasionally with my wife. I'd occasioanlly come home with a Taco Bell bag full of wrappers and lots of napkins and tell her they had a special-- free food when you buy $12 worth of napkins, who am I to resist such a deal?

Comment

• EdF
                  EdF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She's got an eye on you behind those sunglasses!

Nice addition to the collection of toys.

Comment

It arrives tomorrow. With the key fob batteries. Of course.

Comment

Funny. I did the same thing. New spark plug for the leaf blower and a Joule to round out my Amazon order. Happy fathers’ day..

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Gotta give the UPS guy something to deliver to make it worth his while. Gotta support the whole team.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here