Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anova Nano Announcement (and limited time sale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anova Nano Announcement (and limited time sale)

Anova has announced the Nano... only rated for 3 Gallons, but they're $70!

I've already got an Anova and a joule, Still its a temping offer....My Joule is acting weird....No no hmmmmm

Comment

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahahaha Is it acting weird due to the sale? My gadgets always do.

• GadjetGriller
      GadjetGriller commented
      Editing a comment
      tbob4 are you suggesting its psychosomatic??

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are a "pun-ny" guy! hahahaha

Have the Anova Precision WiFi. The Nano seems like it will be good for shorter length, smaller cooks (I'm talking cook time and meal portion, not the physical stature of the cook!). Order placed

Comment

You had to show me that didn't you. Just ordered the 2fer.
      When will this MCS end.​​​​​​​

Comment

Couldn't resist. Got one for a family member and one for me! Obviously I NEEDED a second SV in the house. The great thing is that the better-half was totally on board. She's a SV convert too.

PS. FWIW...shipping is free, but they don't come out until Oct.

Comment

I wanted the joule but was very skeptical. Then I got this email and I'm happy!!! This is it, I'm getting it but will wait until it is released and hibby jibbies worked out.
          I don't want to give them my money only to wait until October, maybe even pushed back.

Comment

Hey, look, I made the featured topics!

To line this up against the "bigger brother" Anova, this (the nano) runs 700W, the full-size current production BlueTooth model is 800W, the wifi model is 900W

The 800/900W models are (supposedly) good for 4-5 gallons of water, the 700W nano is allegedly good for roughly 3 gallons of water.

I honestly have probably rarely have cooked in (much) more than 3 gallons, even in a 5 gallon Cambro food storage container

Comment

Thanks for posting this, as I'm looking into getting into SV. Interesting, though, that one gets the largest percentage discount when buying one vs. buying the two or three packs.

Comment

I clicked on the link and the price is now set at $89 with delivery scheduled for November. Feh, I sent them the money the day I got the email so got the early bird pricing. I'm thinking this will be good for travel. LOL set it up in a hotel sink and make coddled eggs.

Comment

• EdF
                  EdF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think that's going to be a win!

The Anova Nano has been delayed:
                Food nerd family, we're incredibly sorry to share that the Anova Precision Cooker Nano won't ship this year. We're delaying the launch until next year. We'd like to be completely transparent with you and lay out the situation as plainly as possible to let you know what happened and what we're doing about it. Here's wha

ETA is currently next May.

No current ETA on the oven or the pro model.

Comment

• Atalanta
                  Atalanta commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I saw that. I'm not cancelling my order, I can wait. I do a lot of Kickstarters and am used to being patient LOL (though I didn't back the meater for more than $1.00!)

Originally posted by cscheib View Post
                3 gallons is a sad amount of water. Very limiting.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here