Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ChefSteps launches Joule white - on sale for $149

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ChefSteps launches Joule white - on sale for $149

ChefSteps just launched the Joule white - same as the other just without the stainless steel top and bottom. $30 off today making it $149 on amazon. Just thought I'd share.

Good price! I love that SV equipment is getting so much less expensive.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank You for the support!

-Spinaker

Comment

My only issue with Joule is the need for an app. I like the size

Comment

• Ernest
          Ernest commented
          Editing a comment
          fzxdoc my fear is what if I lose internet network. Then what?

• fzxdoc
          fzxdoc commented
          Editing a comment
          Bluetooth? Ernest

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. I'm not a fan of something needing something else to function. I will go Anova (pretty sure anyway) when I decide to get into SV.

Thank you, K2EDGE , for the tip. I got the email from Chef Steps this morning that they were introducing the Joule White which would sell for $179 after the promo ends. When I saw your email, I bought one for the $149 price with Amazon Prime. Now I can sous vide veggies at the same time that I'm sous viding a protein. Win-win.

Kathryn

Comment

I picked up a Joule from Sur La Table and quickly became a huge fan! Super quiet, well-made app for temp control (even if you're not at home), overall a fantastic product.

Comment

Welcome K2EDGE

Comment

I've been cooking with Joule since I got one for my birthday this past March. Hands down, best chicken breasts I've ever made. I JUST missed out on the promo for a 2nd Joule the other week, bummer, I'll keep my eyes open for another deal down the pike. It really compliments smoking meats quite nicely.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

I just jumped on the Anova's father's day sale....couldn't pass up $109

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here